On this show:
- The story of one manager’s attempt to appreciate and what went wrong
- How to make appreciation memorable
- 1. Highlight the individual
- 2. Make it tangible
- 3. Connect with values
- In How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie said, “Give honest, sincere appreciation.”
- Take time this week to appreciation one person, and point out what it says about who they are. If you do this on a consistent basis with the people you work with (and live with) you’ll be the kind of person that people love to associate with.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.