Once the project is complete, or near complete, it’s time to do follow-up:
Where the project objective achieved?
Also to consider:
- What do you need to start doing on the next project?
- What should you stop doing on the next project?
- What should you continue doing on the next project?
- Increased responsibility?
- Change in process?
- Different focus?
- Not the right time?
- Not the right organization?
If you will follow these eight steps, or at least do something you haven’t done before listening to this series, you’ll give your organization the best possible gift: your time and talent where it needs to be and many more talented employees.