On this show:
- A story about a class participant
- Few people enjoy being a rookie. And, virtually nobody likes making rookie mistakes.
- What’s a mistake you’re still anxious about that perhaps isn’t worth the attention you continue to give?
- Dale Carnegie said, “Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth and refuse to give it more.”
- Today, decide how much stress what you are most worried about is worth and refuse to give it more. If you do, I’ll bet you’ll have a much better day, and so will the people around you.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.