On this show:
- On December 29, 1972, Eastern Airlines flight 401 crashed in the Everglades near Miami
- The crew became distracted with a burnt out landing indicator light
- A much happier ending for Capt. Sully Sullenberger and his crew on U.S. Air flight 1549 on January 15, 2009
- The three priorities of any pilot in distress:
- Do things in order of their importance. If everything is important, nothing is important.
- Today, decide what’s most important and do that first. If you do, you’ll pilot successfully too.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.
Get immediate access at carnegiecoach.com/join
If this show has been helpful to you, please consider taking a moment to leave an honest, written review on iTunes or Stitcher. That helps more people discover this show and also supports us in putting additional resources into Carnegie Coach for the benefit of you, our listener.