Dave review two ways to finish a presentation:
- Appeal to the nobler motives
- “Let’s create a greener planet for our children and grandchildren.”
- “Build it like you’ll fly it.”
- Appealing to nobler motivates provide an inclusive message also, just as we discussed on episode 48.
- A clear action and benefit
- It’s clear what you want people to do.
- It’s clear what they get from it.
- You can find more detail about the action/benefit in episode 22.
If you finish a presentation using one of these two methods, our audiences will respond to our message and our confidence.
To learn more about High Impact Presentations, visit http://carnegiecoach.com/impact