On this show:
- A commencement address by Admiral Vern Clark (Ret.)
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Rhonda Kirts at the University of Illinois
- Think of the best leader you’ve ever known
- Did they just tell you what to do?
- Did they bark orders all day?
- Or, once you had a base understanding of your job, did they ask your opinion, give you the opportunity to make your own mistakes, and encourage you to try things for the first time?
- What’s the order you plan to give today? Stop now and ask yourself, “How can I phrase this as a question?”
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.
Get immediate access at carnegiecoach.com/join
If this show is helpful to you, you might also want to check out our sister show that I also host, called Coaching for Leaders, also available on iTunes, Stitcher, or whatever app you’re listening to this show on. Coaching for Leaders airs every Monday and you can learn more at CoachingforLeaders.com