Here are the five steps to organize what you’ll say:
- Get all your ideas and thoughts down (notebook, journal, mind map, dry erase board, text document, app)
- Decide on the steps that are importance for your audience to follow
- Place them in order from start to finish that others should follow
- Resist the temptation to jump around
- Provide documentation, if possible
Organize what you’ll say before you begin saying it. If you do, you’ll help others follow the roadmap you’ve set much more successfully.