On this show:
- The USS Higgins (DDG-76) and watertight compartments
- Figure out what needs to happen today
- Here are possible actions:
- Flag three items on your task list that you’ll certainly complete today
- Turn off the notifications on email
- Place do not disturb on your phone when in meetings
- Get rid of your phone when you want to be present with others
- Record everything you can think of that needs to happen with an upcoming project
- Get it in a project management system like Basecamp
- Take one of these actions today and you’ll find your stress level going down too.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.