On this show:
- A story from the legal world
- There are a lot of places where direct and even rude are perfectly acceptable
- You can do better than perfectly acceptable. If you want to influence people in the world, it’s not you want…it’s about how others perceive you.
- “Begin in a friendly way.” -Dale Carnegie
- To you find a way to bring a friendly tone into a conversation or email, you may also get a way better outcome than you otherwise would have.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.
If this show has been helpful to you, please consider taking a moment to leave an honest, written review on iTunes or Stitcher. That helps more people discover this show and also supports us in putting additional resources into Carnegie Coach for the benefit of you, our listener.