What we’re noticing on the one year anniversary:
1. More and more we’re pointing people back to prior episodes.
2. We could be doing a better job of featuring the voices of our customers and course graduates.
Enter Carnegie Coach 2.0, the new generation! (Bad Star Trek reference, intentional).
Here is what’s new:
1. More voices from our customers and what they’ve gained from utilizing the Dale Carnegie principles.
2. Go into more depth on questions we get from the listening community.
3. Scale back production schedule to do both of those first two goals better. We’re going to transition to a weekly show.
Beginning next week. Dan Dwyer will join us to discuss how he used Dale Carnegie’s principles in Iraq. Don’t miss it!