On this show:
- My family had a Tandy 1000 personal computer
- Unless we were trying to, it was pretty hard to unintentionally break it
- Confidence isn’t everything, but it’s often the major stopping point that keeps people from engaging to be successful in their organizations.
- That’s why the first of the five drivers for success that we focus on in Dale Carnegie’s flagship Dale Carnegie Course is building self confidence. We work tremendously hard to be sure that every participant has multiple opportunities to be successful in the course, so they build their self-confidence.
- Find a way to help the people who influence to experience successful. If you do, you’ll help them develop a skill that while enhance everything they do.