On this show:
- TED Talk by Ziauddin Yousafzai called, “My daughter, Malala.”
- She was shot in October, 2012 at point blank range.
- She’s spoken in front of the UN General Assembly. She’s been named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influencial People in the World. She’s written an international bestseller.
- “Put Enthusiasm Into Your Work” -Dale Carnegie
- Do something today that matters, with enthusiasm. If you do, you too, could change the world.
Join our Weekly Coaching Guide at carnegiecoach.com/join and receive it in your inbox every Tuesday. It will provide you with a fast read that will help you get the most from yourself and others. You’ll also get immediate access to the Carnegie Coach online library.
If this show is helpful to you, you might also want to check out our sister show, called Coaching for Leaders, also available on iTunes, Stitcher, or whatever app you’re listening to this show on. Coaching for Leaders airs every Monday and you can learn more at CoachingforLeaders.com
If this show has been helpful to you, please consider taking a moment to leave an honest, written review on iTunes or Stitcher. That helps more people discover this show and also supports us in putting additional resources into Carnegie Coach for the benefit of you, our listener.